Asparagus and Goat Cheese Frittata
Like this post? Highlight any part of it and Tweet it or Share it!
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 shallot, peeled and minced
- 5-6 asparagus spears, woody stems removed
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme
- 1-2 tbsp. butter
- 6 pastured or organic eggs, beaten
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 ounce goat cheese, sliced thin
Preheat oven to 350°. In a small frying pan, saute shallot, asparagus and thyme 1-2 minutes on medium heat. Add butter and melt. Pour eggs on top of veggies. As the eggs begin to set, use a wooden spoon to gently pull eggs into the center of the pan, allowing liquid to go toward the edges of the pan. Do this 1-2x. Season with sea salt and black pepper. Top with slivers of goat cheese. Place frying pan into the oven for 10-15 minutes or until eggs puff up and set completely.