Braised Kale and White Beans
Like this post? Highlight any part of it and Tweet it or Share it!
- 1 cup chicken stock or water
- 1 bunch kale, cleaned and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white beans (Cannelini or Great Northern)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt (or to taste)
Put kale and chicken stock into a saute pan and cook on medium high heat 3-5 minutes or until wilted. Add cooked white beans, garlic, olive oil and sea salt. Toss and cook on medium heat an additional 3-5 minutes.