Thurs 1/22/15 @ 12:30pm • Online Don't let the winter drag you down with a cold or flu. Andrea has you covered on how to boost your immunity and strength this season. Join her in a one hour cooking demo covering delicious recipes you can easily make and feel your best this winter! She'll also carve out time to answer any questions you have on how you can prepare yourself for the cold days ahead! Register now to save your spot for this engaging lunch and learn!
Tues 1/24/15 @ 4pm EDT • Online Are you a health coach or wellness practitioner who needs to grow and improve your practice?
Join Andrea in a 1 hour webinar that she personally designed for those who:
- Lack confidence in their ability to work effectively with clients
- Are running out of content to attract more clients
- Need 1:1 support from a master health coach
- Stumped on how to help client(s) heal and/or prevent future disease
- Want to heal themselves naturally, and need more knowledge
If you want to learn how to work with the body on a deeper level through visual diagnosis, meridian channels and balancing the chakras, this webinar is right for you!
We'll also go into how you can effectively utilize this information to grow your health coaching/wellness business and thrive! Register Now
Mon 2/9/15 @ 6:30pm NYC Learn about foods that can exacerbate or soothe the adrenals and how simple lifestyle adjustments can reduce stress from the inside. Register Now
Tues 3/3/15 @ 6:30pm • NYC Learn what environmental factors can cause thyroid disease, how proper diet can protect us, which “healthy” foods actually slow down or speed up thyroid function, and how Andrea successfully reversed her own “incurable” thyroid disease.
Sun 3/15/15 @ Time: 2:15-3:45PM • Just Food Conference 2015 • NYC
Andrea will be hosting a 90 minute workshop covering how you can make the most out of herbs in your kitchen. Learn to use culinary and medicinal herbs in delicious recipes, healing decoctions and infusions. Many common herbs have surprising health benefits that support the immune system and nervous system, as well as increase overall nutrition and enhance the flavor of food.
Conference programming will cover over 40 different topics including farm and food policy issues, approaches to urban agriculture, culinary and food preservation techniques, and community-driven efforts to advance food justice throughout New York City.
- Seasonal Eating to Enhance Health 106.7 Lite FM Radio Interview with Nina Del Rio
- Achieve Your New Year Expectations without the Stress Put Yourself FIRST this New Year! Ditch some old habits and get 2015 started on the right foot, both personally and professionally.
- Boosting Winter Health Winter sure can bring out many respiratory ailments (flu, cold, bronchitis), as well as achey bones and fatigue. Let me teach you how to avoid this in my FREE webinar.
- Engaging Presentation – The Endocrine System and The Chakras Learn how the Endocrine System is connected to the emotional body and our chakras.
- Be Well Bites with Jamie Relei: Health is Wealth – Make a Delicious Investment in You with Andrea Beaman
- Free audio! Andrea joins Dr. David Friedman, To Your Good Health Radio, to discuss how some of the foods you think of as “healthy” can actually damage your body. She’ll take on the TOP 5 foods we’ve been misled about. Beaman shares how to get the real facts about the foods you eat and how to make the right choices for your body.
- See Andrea in action – on Fed Up!, Wise Up! or YouTube
- Learn it Live – Online Classes Watch these pre-recorded classes. Get 25-30% off with these coupon codes!
- The Wisdom of Seasonal Eating (free audio with downloadable presentation)
Ancient healers understood the inner workings of the body and could alter the progression of disease by returning their patients to a balanced condition. They did this by re-aligning patients with their natural environments, a practice that is equally valid today.
- Achieving Your Ideal Weight (free audio)
Fed up with dieting? There is no need to count calories and fat grams, or weigh your portions. Achieving your ideal weight can be the effortless result of living and eating well.
- “Thyroid and Gluten” Master Class (free audio)
Andrea Beaman, thyroid expert, natural food chef, author, and TV host, talks to Gluten Free School host Jennifer Fugo about the connection between gluten and thyroid health.
- Stop Dieting and Start Losing Weight (free audio)
Want to eat delicious food, lose weight and have fun in the process? Listen to this for an earful of good info about real food.
See Andrea in action