Marinated Chickpea Salad
Like this post? Highlight any part of it and Tweet it or Share it!
- 1 1/2 cups Garbanzo beans, cooked (can use canned)
- 8-10 cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 3-4 black olive, pitted and chopped
- 3 shallots, peeled and minced
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- Lettuce leaves
Place cooked beans, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and black olives into a mixing bowl. Whisk shallots, oregano, olive oil, vinegar and season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Combine beans with dressing. Place 1/2 cup bean mixture in individual lettuce leaves. Garnish with crumbled feta cheese.