Millions of Americans suffer from thyroid disease with symptoms that include weight gain (the “can’t lose” kind), dry skin, hair loss, irregular heartbeat, menstrual fluctuations, and/or memory problems. Learn what environmental factors can cause thyroid disease, how proper diet can protect us, which “healthy” foods actually slow down or speed up thyroid function, and how Andrea Beaman successfully reversed her own “incurable” thyroid disease.
The dishes we will prepare:
- Dashi Miso Soup with Shiitake Mushrooms
- Quick-Cooking Quinoa with Cilantro Pesto
- Pan-Seared Sesame Seed and Nori Encrusted White Fish with Marinade Reduction Sauce
- Sautéed Hiziki with Seasonal Vegetables
- Rosemary-Roasted Cruciferous Vegetables with Tangy Tahini Sauce
- Fresh Peach Cobbler