Summer Quinoa with Mint Dressing
Like this post? Highlight any part of it and Tweet it or Share it!
- 1/2 cup parsley (packed down)
- 4-5 scallions
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves (packed down)
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Sea Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and minced
- 3 cups quinoa, cooked
- 1 cucumber, deseeded and diced
- 8-10 grape tomatoes, quartered
In a food processor pulse the parsley, scallion, mint, lemon, olive oil, garlic and sea salt and black pepper, until finely chopped. Combine dressing with cooked quinoa, cucumber and tomatoes.