Articles with 'bok choy'
- 1 cup delicata squash, sliced into ¼ inch half moons
- 3-4 shitake mushrooms, sliced thin
- Olive oil
- 1 bunch bok choy, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ½ cup toasted sesame oil
- Sea salt to taste
Preheat oven to 400. Coat delicata squash with olive oil and sea salt, and roast until soft (35-40 minutes). Drizzle shitake mushrooms with olive oil and sea salt. Lay shitake http://http://amzn.to/PEXAUv.to/PEXAUv on a baking tray and roast until crispy. Mince shitake mushrooms and set aside. Whisk maple syrup, vinegar, sesame oil and sea salt. Toss chopped bok choy and roasted squash with dressing. Garnish with crispy shitake bacon bits.
- ½ cup water
- 1 bunch collard greens, chopped (can use kale, bok choy or other dark leafy green)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Sea salt
On a high heat, water sauté greens for 3-5 minutes. Add garlic, olive oil and sea salt. Cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- 2 cups water
- 12 Baby Pak Chowy (or bok choy)
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. shoyu
- 2 tbsp. apple juice
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger root
Add water to a pot with a steamer basket and bring to a boil. Add whole baby Pak Choy and cook for 2-3 minutes or until bright green. In a food processor or blender combine grated carrots, rice vinegar, sesame oil, shoyu, apple juice and grated ginger root. Puree until smooth and creamy. Top Baby Pak Choy with dressing just before serving.