Articles with 'grape juice concentrate'
- 1½ cups organic yogurt
- ½ cup grape juice concentrate
- 3 tbsp. granulated maple sugar mixed with 2-3 tbsp. warm water (optional)
Put yogurt, grape juice concentrate and “sugar water” mixture into the food processor or blender. Puree until combined. Pour liquid into ice-pop molds and freeze overnight or until frozen.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup. organic grape juice concentrate
- Fresh mint leaves
Remove frozen strawberries from freezer and thaw 5-10 minutes. Put strawberries and grape juice concentrate into a food processor or powerful blender and puree until smooth and creamy. Adjust sweeting by adding more grape juice concentrate if needed. Serve immediately or refreeze for more solid consistency. Garnish with fresh mint leaves.
- 1 package frozen strawberries
- 1 package frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp. grape juice concentrate
- 1 tbsp. black cherry concentrate
Remove frozen berries from the freezer and thaw for 5 minutes. Put all ingredients into the food processor or blender and puree until creamy. Serve immediately.