Articles with 'grape juice concentrate'
- 1½ cups organic yogurt
- ½ cup grape juice concentrate
- 3 tbsp. granulated maple sugar mixed with 2-3 tbsp. warm water (optional)
Put yogurt, grape juice concentrate and “sugar water” mixture into the food processor or blender. Puree until combined. Pour liquid into ice-pop molds and freeze overnight or until frozen.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 2-3 tbsp. grape juice concentrate
- 2-3 fresh mint leaves, minced
Remove frozen strawberries from freezer and let thaw for 5 minutes. Put strawberries and grape juice concentrate into a food processor or blender and puree until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately – garnish with mint leaves.
- 1 package frozen strawberries
- 1 package frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp. grape juice concentrate
- 1 tbsp. black cherry concentrate
Remove frozen berries from the freezer and thaw for 5 minutes. Put all ingredients into the food processor or blender and puree until creamy. Serve immediately.