Articles with 'snow peas'
- 1 medium sized daikon root, cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 1 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. maple syrup or local honey
- 1 tsp. ginger juice (freshly grated ginger squeezed)
- 2-3 pinches sea salt
- ¼ cup snow pea shoots
- 1 tsp. black sesame seeds, toasted
Put daikon and carrot matchsticks into a mixing bowl. In a separate bowl whisk sesame oil, lemon juice, maple syrup, ginger juice and sea salt. Pour dressing on top of vegetables and marinate thirty minutes or longer, tossing one or two times. Add snow pea shoots and black sesame seeds. Toss once more and serve.