Want something creamy without the cream? Try these Creamy Tangy Tahini Noodles. You're going to love them!
Love eggs? I do! Try this yummy omelet. It's delish!
It's chilly outside! Let's put some Chili on the inside to warm up!
- 1 1/2 cups navy beans (or other white beans) soaked overnight
- 5 cups water
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 pieces naturally cured pastured bacon
- 1 leek, peeled and diced
- 2 new or red potatoes, diced
- 3 celery stalk, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. Sea salt or to taste
- Black […]
Learn to make this delicious soup!
Yield 24 empanadas.
- 1¼ teaspoons sea salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 3½ ounces natural lard (butter or coconut oil)
- 2/3 cup cool water
Place flour and salt into a mixing bowl. Drop in pieces of lard and break up into small pieces. Work in the flour until it […]