Watermelon, Cucumber & Feta Salad
Check out this cooling summer salad!
- 2 cups watermelon, seeded and cubed
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 ounces feta cheese, cubed
- 3-4 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Put watermelon into a sieve and let it drain some of it’s liquid. Discard the liquid. Put watermelon, cucumber, feta and olives into a bowl. Whisk olive oil, vinegar, oregano and sea salt and black pepper to taste. Toss with Watermelon Salad and serve.